The kimono is made of 100% soft cotton, which makes it comfortable to wear. The kimono has two side pockets and a belt in the same print.
Handmade with love
- the fabric is hand stamped, according to an ancient Indian craft.
- the kimono is made in our own supplier's sewing workshop in Jaipur.
- from the raw block to a kimono, the product has passed through at least 20 pairs of hands.
- to stamp 3 meters of fabric in 3 colours, the stamp is printed approximately 1000 times on the fabric.
- with the purchase of this kimono you are promoting traditional crafts and supporting the talented and passionate artisans who work to preserve them. In addition, they receive a fair wage, which improves the living standards of their families.